Scroll to the bottom of this page to access the unit plan.
- How has social disagreement and collaboration been beneficial to Pennsylvania society?
- What role does analysis have in historical construction?
- Textual evidence, material artifacts, the built environment, and historic sites are central to understanding the history of Pennsylvania.
- Conflict and cooperation among social groups, organizations, and nation-states are critical to comprehending society in the Pennsylvania. Domestic instability, ethnic and racial relations, labor relation, immigration, and wars and revolutions are examples of social disagreement and collaboration.
- Artists often address social issues or concerns in their artwork.
- People use analytic processes to understand and evaluate works of art.
- Summarize how conflict and compromise in Pennsylvania history impact contemporary society.
- Analyze and interpret the work of a contemporary artist who addresses social issues or concerns.
Download a printable version of this page.
© Historical Society of Pennsylvania
This page has paths:
Contents of this path:
This page references:
- Leni Lenape Indians