- What makes art rhetorically effective?
- Why and for whom are artworks produced?
- Students will describe how print and visual sources shape popular conceptions of Pennsylvania history.
- Students will research motivations of printers and visual artists.
- Penn's Treaty with the Indians
- A Narrative of the Late Massacres (first six pages)
- The German Bleeds & Bears Ye Furs (optional)
- Internet access for Digital Paxton and Google Drive
- Student laptops
- Classroom projector
- Assignment sheets
- Do-Now sheets